Photo via Rawpixel
If you’re like most active individuals, the coronavirus pandemic likely threw a wrench into your regular fitness routine. But this doesn’t mean you have to put your progress on hold! Even if you’re still apprehensive about in-person training at your favorite studio or gym, there are several ways to support your health and fitness at home. From at-home workouts and nutritional recipes to relaxation techniques for reducing stress, check out the following list of resources for help staying healthy during the pandemic.
How to Work Out at Home
Until you’re comfortable returning to the gym, working out at home can be fun and challenging. Set up a home gym and try some new workouts to keep yourself motivated!
- How to Stay Motivated to Work Out at Home – 10 Tips
- How to Design Your Own Workout Program: A Guide for Beginners
- The Best At-Home Workout Streaming Services to Try During COVID-19
- The Best Apps for Actually Sticking to Your Fitness Goals
Healthy Meals and Snack Ideas
Eating right is more important now than ever. A healthy diet will support your mental health and boost your immune system to fend off illness. A good suggestion is:
- What to Eat Before and After a Workout
Relaxation Techniques for Coping with Stress
Due to changes to our regular routines and the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone is feeling a little stressed right now. Find ways to relax at home!
- Improve Meditation with a BodyMindWisdom Back Jack Chair or Meditation Bench
- The Benefits of Yoga for Stress Management
- Spending Time in Your Garden Can Boost Your Mental Health
Checklist for Clearing Bad Energy From Your Home
- 8 Mindfulness Exercises for Dealing with COVID-19
It’s important to stay positive and find ways to adjust to the changes brought on by the coronavirus outbreak. The extra time at home presents an excellent opportunity to reevaluate your fitness goals and to try some new workouts. And once you get back to your gym, you’ll be ready to take it to the next level!